School Uniform and Dress Code
The school uniform is as follows:
School Sweatshirts/Shirts - Red or White
Cardigans/Jumpers - Red (with or without the embroidered school name)
Trousers/skirts Grey or black
Dress - Black
Summer Dresses - Red
Black shorts or black joggers/leggings for winter
Plain red T-shirt (with or without the school logo)
All children should have pumps for PE and a draw-string bag in which to keep their P.E. kit in.
Policy Statement on Code of Dress
When pupils are neatly and appropriately dressed, pride in the School is encouraged.
• To aid corporate identity and sense of community
• To help parents avoid conflict over dress and reduce cost
• To alleviate socio-economic distinctions
• To minimise risks to health and safety
• It is expected that all pupils will wear the school uniform.
• Suitable footwear should be worn (trainers are not acceptable for normal classroom wear)
• Appropriate clothing must be worn for activities such as P.E. and outdoor activities.
Children will not be able to take part without the correct clothing.
• In the interests of safety, jewellery is not permitted. Only stud earrings are allowed which will need to be covered or removed for PE sessions.
• Please be sensible regarding hair accessories and avoid large clips and bows. Please make sure long hair is tied back. Hair dyes should not be used.
• All school clothing (this includes vests, pants and shoes for the very young) should be clearly marked with the child’s name.